Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Big Trip

We just got back from our visit with friends and family out West. It was such a big trip, I am going to divide the pictures into different blog posts. First we flew into Denver, where we stayed for a couple of days to catch up with old friends before heading to Pagosa Springs for a family get together. We stayed at Anna's house while we were in Denver. Jake absolutely loved playing with her dog, Skylar:



Swinging with Anna:



One day while in Denver, I took Jake over to my friend Monica's house to meet her two boys. I have known Monica since high school, so this play date was very special. Thanks for having us over Monica- it was so great to see you and finally meet Jackson and Brady!






On our drive to Pagosa Springs we made a pit stop in Fairplay to eat lunch with our friend Mags:


It was so great catching up with all of you, and we're so glad you finally got to meet Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment