Nana and Papa came to NC recently for a 1 1/2 week long visit! I didn't get any pictures when they stayed at our house, but I did bring the camera to Charlotte when they went to visit my sister. I took Jake to my sister's house towards the end of my parents' visit, so Jake would get a chance to see them more and hang out with his cousins:
Jake absolutely had a blast getting to play with his cousins. He was at a great age to do stuff with them this time. They had fun running around the house, hiding/kicking the ball, playing hide and go seek, jumping around the outdoor playground set, and riding bikes:
We had such a great time. It was so good to have a nice long visit with you Nana and Papa! We can't wait to see you again in a couple of months when the baby is here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment