Thursday, August 2, 2012

9 months old

Look at me everybody, I am 9 months old now.  I have been around for as long as I was in mommy's belly!  And I have kept her really busy these past 9 months, especially this last month :)



Check out some of the things I have been doing that have kept my mommy running around all day:


That's right, I figured out how to crawl super fast and pull up on the furniture!  Luckily, just today, I figured out how to sit back down once I have pulled myself up!!  This should make things much easier for mommy in the month to come!!!  I learned some other fun things this past month too, like how to clap and how to wave "hi".  These things put a big smile on my mommy and daddy's face :)  Oh yeah, and I can't forget, I also figured out how to climb up stairs!  I know I have kept them super busy this past month, but I am so irresistibly cute that they don't seem to mind:


Nine Month Stats:

Weight:  19 lbs, 7 oz (60%)
Height:   29 in (90%)
Head:    17.75 (80%)

No comments:

Post a Comment