Sunday, September 2, 2012

10 Months Old


Our little baby is starting to not look so much like our little baby anymore!  Lucy turned 10 months old while we were visiting with family at Aunt Jennifer's over Labor Day weekend.  I guess I should start saying our little girl...





I can't believe there are only two more months until Lucy turns 1 year old.  It goes by so fast, doesn't it?!  Lucy has had another big month.  Some of the things she figured out this past month have been:  cruising around the furniture, standing up/looking out the front door, letting go of one piece of furniture and transferring to another, and standing in place balanced without holding on to anything.  She will pretty much pull up on or crawl into anything now, including the back of my leg.  Oh yeah, and even, well...the dishwasher!  



Lucy was granted the nickname, Busy, this past month.  I am sure you can figure out why after reviewing the list of things she figures out from month to month.  Busy Bradford...thanks for keeping us on our toes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment