Above is one excited little kiddo on his way to the parade (Friday night) that starts off the Fall Festival, where we had fun all weekend long! Below is one silly picture I took while we were at the parade:
And here we are on Saturday. First stop, bounce town...
Some pics of us with Lucy while Jake was busy bouncing:
There was a great turn out this year as usual. It is always so much fun with all the art vendors and fun stuff for the kids to do. Saturday was especially great b/c the weather was so nice:
Here we are during our ice cream break:
Love this picture (twins):
I took the kids back on Sunday for a quick bounce session for Jake. The weather was much, much colder- so we didn't stay for long (but of course, we still had so much fun):
Another great year at the Fall Festival. I was very pregnant with Lucy at the last one, so it was neat to see her (almost walking) and having so much fun at this one! I can't believe it has almost been one year :) And, Jake had a blast again this year!! It will be neat to watch both of them bouncing at the next one!!!
Monday, October 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment