Jake started Tae Kwon Do this summer and has really been enjoying it! This is right up his alley...he gets to kick, punch, and yell. He couldn't ask for anything better! Here are some pictures from his first two belt ceremonies:
Here he is in action:
I can see Jake working all the way towards his black belt. He really has loved it! I am glad we found something that is such a great fit for him.
Jake has had a really great summer. He turned 4 1/2 and just seems to keep getting bigger and bigger. Here are the stats from his 4 yr old check up last week:
Weight: 44 lbs (80%)
Height: 44.5 in (95%)
BMI: (50%)
Jake had fun with his friends at Mother's Day Out this summer. He loved going to the beach and became a lot more interested in learning to swim. He tried out his mask/snorkel a bunch and had a blast. He also rode his bike and dune buggy a lot this summer. We went to the zoo and the children's museum, as well as the new aquarium! Pretty much tried to pack it all in before he starts going to school 5 days a week for the first time. I think he is going to love it though. He is so intelligent and social, that I think he will really enjoy getting more time at school this year!
We love you buddy and are so proud of you each and every day!!
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment