Saturday, June 2, 2012

7 Months Old




Ok, so where did the last month go?  It really does seem like I just posted Lucy's six month blog!!  And now, she is already seven months old:

 
 
This past month, Lucy really seemed to grow out of the little baby stage.  She is getting so big and is definitely the longest 7 month old I have ever seen!  She is really loving her solid foods now and continues to nurse well.  Sleeping has still been interrupted at night, but I imagine it won't be too much longer before we're back to our full nights of sleep!!  Lucy continues to think her brother hung the moon.  And I must say, he adores her as well:

Lucy is sitting up so well now.  She almost has it completely on her own.  She can definitely sit up unsupported on the floor for brief periods of time, but she still needs someone close by to catch her in case she falls.  I imagine that will change any day now:

 
 

 

And look who is so close to crawling!  It won't be too much longer!!  
This girl is ready to go!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment