After only a week back at home, Jake and Lucy got to take another great trip. This time to the beach, to see Nanny!
Of course, I didn't get any pictures with Nanny during this visit. We also got to spend time with Aunt Freida/ Uncle Lacy, Bev/Paul, and little Lacy at the beach and I didn't get any pictures of those visits either! Lucy was a little cranky during this trip because here first tooth started coming in the weekend before. Also, we left in a rush to get Jake to the doctor due to an ear infection. I think these are the reasons I failed to get many pictures during this trip. We did however manage to take some during our time feeding the seagulls in Southport on our last full day:
Regardless, it was a great trip and much fun was had by all! Nanny, hopefully it will work out where we can all meet back up at the beach for Labor Day weekend!! Thanks for everything- we miss you already :)
No comments:
Post a Comment