Lucy really loves for us to push her around in this red car that Jake got this past Christmas. Jake "drives" it around by pushing it with his feet, but there is also a floor board attachment for younger toddlers (so, it has been perfect for Lucy as well). Here are some cute pics I took of them in the car the other day:
I am not really sure what they were eating before these pictures, but it must have been good b/c it seems to be on both of their shirts! Check out Jake in the pictures below, the faces he was making just kept getting funnier and funnier. I still laugh every time I scroll through these:
What a funny little kiddo! And, thanks big brother Jake for letting Lucy share this cool red car with you!!
Friday, July 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment