My, my, my...Lucy- what a big month! Look at this big girl (with her first haircut)!! I can't believe how much has happened in just one months time!!! Right after she turned 7 months old, Lucy learned how to sit up by herself. And a couple of days ago, she started the first stages of crawling. Two big skills Lucy- way to go girl!
This has probably been the most sleepless month we've had, but I imagine two big trips and two bottom teeth coming in had a little something to do with that!! Lucy's first tooth started coming in Father's Day weekend and the other one was soon to follow. So it was a little bit of a cranky/fussy month, but it is all totally worth it! I mean, look at this cutie pie- she is just so, so sweet:
I imagine this next month is going to be a busy one for us since Lucy is starting to crawl! Now we have two kiddos to chase around!! There's never a dull moment around the Bradford household...and we're loving every minute of it :)
Monday, July 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment